Skin type: Normal to dry
What The Brand Claims: An all-season, fruity indulgence for your skin filled with natural butters, olive, jojoba and oodles of other do-gooders. So your skin never feels parched – but hey, that’s not the best part. Get ready to be transported to a fruity wonderland that’s a mash-up of the cheerfulness of cherries and the playfulness of juicy succulent kiwis! Quite the fruity heaven you’ve been waiting for!
Packaging: The lotion comes in a plastic bottle that looks absolutely beautiful and attractive. The top cap needs to be pressed in order to dispense the product and can be locked back again. All the important details such as date of manufacturing, use-before date, ingredient list, directions to use as well as net product volume are clearly mentioned. Overall, the packaging is gorgeous, hygienic-to-use as well as travel-friendly!
My Experience With The Product: Plum Goodness Wild Cherries And Kiwi Creme Lotion is light pink in color and has a super smooth and creamy texture. It is easy to work with and beautifully spreads on the skin. It does a great job of moisturizing and leaves the skin soft, smooth and nourished. It quickly gets absorbed and feels comfortable and non-greasy.
I feel this lotion would work best for those with normal to dry skin. However, it will not be moisturizing enough for those with very dry skin! Coming to the fragrance, it has a yummy berries scent that lingers on for some time! The product retails for Rs 550 and can be easily found online.
- Gorgeous, hygienic and travel-friendly packaging
- Super smooth texture, very easy to work with
- Gets absorbed quickly, does not leave any greasiness behind
- Lightweight and comfortable formula
- Thoroughly moisturizes and leaves the skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Ideal for normal to dry skin
- Good product quantity, goes a long way
- Yummy berries scent that lingers on for some time
- Easily available online
- Free from parabens, SLS, phthalates, propylene glycol, DEA, PABA and animal-derived ingredients
- Cruelty-free product
- Expensive for a body lotion
- Not moisturizing enough for those with very dry skin and during extreme winters
Price: Rs 550 for 300 ml
Final Thoughts: Plum Goodness Wild Cherries And Kiwi Creme Lotion has a smooth, creamy texture that is a dream to work with. It beautifully glides on the skin and leaves it soft, smooth and moisturized. The formula is lightweight and non-greasy and would work best for those with normal to dry skin. The lotion has a yummy berries scent that lingers on for some time. Definitely Recommended! 🙂
Till next time,