A good hand cream is a must in order to keep your hands happy and healthy. Today’s review is on the Face Shop Mini Pet Perfumed Hand Cream in the White Floral variant. So let’s begin and see how did this product fare out for me. Stay tuned…
What The Brand Claims:
- Playing with floral scent and floral tones, this attractive goodie promises pretty hands on the go.
- Designed for easy travelling with zero stickiness and excellent absorbance, this beauty goodie is enriched with rich essentials to help achieve smooth and healthy skin.
My Experience With The Product: The Face Shop Lovely Meex Mini Pet Hand Cream, White Floral is white in color and has an incredibly smooth and lightweight texture. It effortlessly glides on the skin and blends in instantly. It hydrates the hands to some extent and makes them soft and smooth. The formula is absolutely non-greasy and does not leave behind any greasiness at all.
Talking about its effectiveness, I feel this can keep the hands somewhat healthy during summers, but otherwise does not do much as a hand cream. It neither moisturizes dry or very dry hands, nor does it repair flaky skin. Coming to the fragrance, it is absolutely heavenly! I mean it is so amazing that I just can’t stop sniffing my hands! 😉 It has a soft floral scent that lingers on for some time and is really soothing. The product retails for Rs 430 for 30 ml and can be easily found online.
- Super cute, adorable and travel-friendly packaging
- Contains the goodness of Mango Seed butter, Shea butter and Jasmine flower/leaf extract
- Incredibly smooth texture, a dream to work with
- Blends into the skin instantly
- Absolutely lightweight and non-greasy formula
- Provides some hydration to the hands and makes them soft and smooth
- Soft, soothing floral fragrance that feels luxurious
- Easily available online
- Dermatologically tested
- Completely overpriced, very less quantity provided
- Does absolutely nothing for dry or very dry hands
- Tub packaging can be considered unhygienic by some
- Contains parabens
Price: Rs 430 for 30 ml
Final Thoughts: The Face Shop White Floral Hand Cream has an incredibly smooth and lightweight formula that instantly sinks into the skin. It provides some amount of moisturization to the hands and leaves them soft and smooth. The formula is absolutely non-greasy and the soft, floral scent is beyond amazing!
However, it does not do much for dry or very dry hands and is really overpriced. And even then, the quantity provided is tiny.
To sum up, I would say that if you are looking for a basic hand product just to maintain your hands, especially during summers, or if you just like the packaging and want something fancy to keep around, then you can try this out. But if you are looking for something that would provide deep moisturization, then this is not the right pick. As for me, I completely adore its packaging, which was one of the reasons I bought it. But I won’t be repurchasing this in the future!
Till next time,