Skin type: Normal to dry
Colorbar recently launched their Nude’ It collection and one of the products that I purchased from this range is the Rose Clay Face Mask. I bought this a few weeks back and have been using it regularly since. So let’s get straight into the review and find out how was my experience with this one. Stay tuned…
What The Brand Claims: This 15-minute power-packed ‘facial in a jar’ hydrates, moisturizes, restores, heals and calms the skin. It leaves it cleaner, smoother and brighter for immediate camera-ready radiance. The super-targeted natural ingredients transform your skin to deliver toned, radiant contours. Designed for instant and extended results for men and women.
The Nude’ It Rose Clay Mask is a brilliant fusion of 100% Natural Rose Water, Grapefruit Water, Licorice, Aloe Vera, Green Tea extracts and Wheatgerm Oil.
Directions To Use:
Pro-tip: Always, always, always cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser before applying a mask – even if you have no makeup on! Masks only absorb deeply into clean, damp skin.
Packaging: First of all, Colorbar has done a brilliant job with the packaging of this product. The face mask comes in a beautiful cardboard box that has a metallic finish to it. Trust me, it is super gorgeous and feels really luxurious! 🙂 As you open the box, you will find a silver covering that needs to be removed. The box holds the glass jar inside that is quite bulky and one needs to be careful while carrying it around. The product comes along with an excellent quality flat brush that is used to apply the mask. All the important information such as date of manufacturing, price, net product weight, directions to use and ingredient list are clearly mentioned.
My Experience With The Product: Colorbar Nude’ It Rose Clay Mask is baby pink in color and has a buttery smooth texture. It is really soft to touch and applies evenly on the face. I am in love with the formula of this mask and the brush just makes it a a dream to work with! I usually leave it on for about 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off. Another thing that I liked about this mask is that as it starts drying, it neither cracks nor makes my skin stretchy or uncomfortable, which is impressive! Rinsing the product off is also quick and easy and it comes off in one go; without leaving behind any residue at all.
Now coming to its effectiveness, it definitely removes dullness and leaves the face clean, soft and refreshed, but I did not notice any prominent glow, as claimed by the brand. I feel this mask would work best for those with combination to dry skin. It has a soft Rose scent that is pleasing to the nose and lingers on for quite some time. In fact, the fragrance reminds me of the Fabindia Wild Rose Body Lotion! The product can be easily found at Colorbar stores as well as online.
- Gorgeous and luxurious packaging
- Comes along with an excellent quality flat face mask brush, that is a dream to work with
- 97% natural product
- Contains the goodness of Natural Rose Water, Kiwi Fruit Water, Grapefruit Water, Honey, Aloe Vera extract, Green Tea extracts and Wheatgerm Oil
- Buttery smooth texture, applies evenly on the skin
- Dries down quickly, neither cracks nor makes the face stretchy or uncomfortable
- Removes dullness and leaves the face clean, smooth and refreshed
- Quick and easy to rinse off, does not leave behind any residue at all
- Does not leave the skin dry or craving for moisture
- Soft Rose scent that lingers on for some time
- Free from silicones and parabens
- Dermatologically tested
- Easily available at Colorbar stores as well as online
- Expensive for the quantity provided
- I did not find any prominent ‘glow’ as claimed by the product
- The glass jar is somewhat bulky and one needs to be careful while carrying it around
Price: Rs 450 for 55 gm
Final Thoughts: To sum up, I would say Colorbar Rose Clay Mask is a great offering from the brand and I am definitely impressed. It has a buttery smooth texture that is just a dream to work with. It beautifully spreads on the skin and dries down quickly. It removes dullness and leaves the face clean, smooth and refreshed.
The mask is quick and fuss-free to rinse off and does not make the skin dry or stretchy at all. It has a soft Rose scent that feels really soothing and relaxing. Even though it brightens up the skin, it does not provide any prominent glow as claimed by the brand. Overall, I would definitely recommend this! 🙂
Till next time,