Skin type: Normal to dry
Vaseline is a renowned and trusted brand when it comes to skincare. It offers a wide variety of body lotions and the one that I am reviewing today is their Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Body Lotion. I have been using this for the past couple of weeks and wanted to share my thoughts with you all. So if you wish to know how this product fared out for me, then please keep on reading. Let’s begin!
What The Brand Claims: Our fresh feel formula combines pure aloe extract and Stratys 3™ multi-layer moisture to leave your skin deeply moisturized and feeling healthy, fresh, and soft
- Moisturizes top three layers of surface skin (stratum corneum)
- Contains pure aloe extract, known to refresh and help soothe skin
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
Packaging: The lotion comes in a vibrant green colored tube that instantly catches the eye. It has a flip-top cap that shuts securely with a click. You need to squeeze the bottle in order to take the product out. Important details such as ingredient list, MRP, date of manufacturing, shelf-life and net volume are clearly spelt out. All in all, the packaging is hygienic, attractive, sturdy as well as easy to carry around.
My Experience With The Product: Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Lotion is white in color and has a really smooth and creamy texture. It beautifully spreads on the skin and gets absorbed in a jiffy. It completely blends into the skin and settles into a comfortable matte finish. The formula is lightweight and non-greasy and does not leave any stickiness behind. It provides lasting moisturization and keeps the skin smooth, supple and nourished.
I feel this lotion would best suit someone with combination to dry skin. Just a tiny amount of product is needed for each use, which makes it go a long way. It is easily available and comes at an affordable price too. Along with this, there are 4 sizes available, so you can pick a smaller one first in order to try it out! However, my main concern is its fragrance! I personally like my lotions to be mildly scented but this one is quite overpowering for me. It has a refreshing yet prominent scent that stays on for quite a while and then eventually settles down.
- Well-known and trusted brand
- Contains the goodness of Aloe Vera
- Vibrant, hygienic and travel friendly packaging
- Really smooth, creamy and easy to work with texture
- Effortlessly spreads on the skin
- Gets absorbed in a jiffy and settles into a near-matte finish
- Completely blends into the skin without leaving any stickiness behind
- Provides lasting moisturization
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Skin feels soft, supple and nourished
- Ideal for summers
- Just a tiny amount of product is needed for each use, which makes it go a long way
- Easily available
- Comes in 4 different sizes
- Affordable price tag
- Strong scent can be bothersome for sensitive noses
- Contains alcohol
- After a while, the lotion starts depositing at the mouth of the bottle
- No SPF present
Rs 35 for 40 ml
Rs 99 for 100 ml
Rs 195 for 200 ml
Rs 265 for 400 ml
Final Thoughts: To conclude, I would say that this is a good body lotion from the house of Vaseline. The texture is really smooth and creamy and easily gets absorbed into the skin. It provides lasting hydration and keeps the skin smooth and supple. Along with this, it is easily available and budget friendly too! However, my only issue is with its fragrance; that is just too strong for me. Other than that, it is definitely worth a try!
Till next time,