With just a couple of days remaining for New Year’s Eve, I am sure you must be getting ready to rock! Whether it is picking the right outfit or the perfect shoes or the makeup, the preparations must be in full swing. And we all know that everything needs to be just perfect! 🙂 So in today’s post, I will be taking you through 11 makeup ideas that you can try out this New Year’s Eve! And without any further ado, let’s get started! Stay tuned!
1. Silver Smokey Eye With Nude Lips: When I think of New Year’s Eve, this is the first look that instantly crops up in my mind! Along with being elegant, a silver smoky eye looks super stunning. You can either keep it all silver or also blend in some black color to make it look even more gorgeous. Since the eyes are the focus here, go for a nude or peach lip in order to balance the overall look.
2. Dramatic Winged Eyeliner With Highlighted Skin: If you are someone who does not want color on the lids, then you can do magic with just a liner too! Go for an intense black winged eyeliner that always looks beautiful as well as classy. To add some more oomph, you can also line the inner corners. To keep all the focus on the eyes, try to keep the base as neat as possible while highlighting your forehead, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow and cheekbones.
3. Colorful Eye Makeup: What better time to play with colors than the New Year’s, right girls? You can either go all out and flaunt a colorful smoky eye, or you can simply add just a pop of color such as Electric Blue or Teal or Shimmer Grey to add drama to the eyes. Pick the colors that complement your outfit and get ready to rock!
4. Intense Black Smokey Eye With Nude Lips: A black smoky eye goes with almost everything and just ups the whole glamour quotient! When going for such an eye look, make sure that the shadows are blended properly to give your eyes a neat and defined look. Along with this, also correct and conceal properly in order to hide the under eye circles. If you want to jazz things up some more, you can even use a sparkly silver or gold liner to line the eyes. Needless to say, when you are going so intense on the eyes, keep the lips simple and neutral.
5. Copper-Gold Eyes And Matte Skin: This is one of my all-time favorite looks for any occasion. It is simple, gorgeous, and classy and surely makes heads turn! You can even use the same gold on your lower lash line and also highlight the inner corners in order to make it more chic. Keep the overall skin matte and let your eyes do the talking!
6. Natural Makeup: For those who do not want to indulge in too much makeup, can go for a minimalist and natural look. Whether it is a simple black liner on a dewy base or a pink lip with naturally blushed cheeks or well groomed brows and mascara with a lip tint, pick whatever works for you the best!
7. Go Metallic! Get ready to dazzle with Metallics this New Year’s Eve! Metallics are so in trend right now & I personally am a huge fan! You can opt for a metallic shadow on the eyes, a metallic lip color or even metallic nails! All of these look extremely beautiful and glamorous too!
8. Glitter Lips: If you are someone who loves to keep the eyes basic but go bold on the lips, then give glitter lips a try! Lip art has become really popular lately and a little glitter never hurts! 😉 First and foremost, start by prepping your lips by exfoliating and moisturizing them. Next, outline them using a lip liner and then fill in the lip color. After this, take some loose glitter, mix it with a mixing medium and apply with a lip brush. Once you are done with this, finish by cleaning around the lip area using a baby wipe or a concealer for a clean and precise look.
9. Gold Glitter Eyes And Red Lips: Gold eyes and red lips form a classic pair that never gets out of style! It just instantly lights up the face and amps up the whole look. Go for a gold glitter eye along with false eyelashes. Add a generous amount of mascara to add more drama! For the lips, you can either go for a true matte red lip or even a red with burgundy undertones to make it bold.
10. Heavily Kohled Eyes And Soft Lips: A kohl adds definition and drama to the eyes and makes them look super flattering! Use a black gel liner for maximum intensity and color payoff. Apply it both on the upper as well as lower lash line. You can even smudge the lower lash line using a smudger brush for a soft, smoked-out effect. For the lips, keep them natural and pick a subtle pink, a nude or a peach.
11. Cut-Crease Eye Look: If you want to go full on glam, then you can try the Cut-Crease eye makeup trend that has taken YouTube and Instagram by a storm. You can either go for a simple and crisp cut-crease or a smoked out one or even use glitter! Whichever one you pick, cut-crease looks absolutely mesmerizing and makes the entire look stand out!
So ladies, these were some makeup ideas that you can try out this New Year’s Eve. If you have some more, do share them in the comments section below!
Till next time,